Friday, November 21, 2008

Dr. Visit AGAIN!

We had another Neurologist Appt. yesterday....I feel like that is all I report about....I really can't wait until the day that I don't have ANY unroutine (is that a word?) DR visits.

I had to report that my little one is still having seizures, this time though, I kinda felt like Charlie Brown when he was talking. All I really heard was blablablabla...bla...blabla......I felt like going to sleep, my eyes wanted to shut and I really didn't hear anything that he was saying. Do you think that I really was tired? Maybe it was the lights? Maybe I am just tired of NOT KNOWING what the hell is going on? He spoke about putting this little thing in her that goes right above her heart and sends shocks to her VEGA? nerve every 5 minutes....are you kidding me? I don't think I am ready to give my daughter SHOCK THERAPY.....For now we just UP'd her medication AGAIN!

I think the only reason that I am frustrated is because she is so darn CUTE and HAPPY that I just wish everything else would go away. Why should she have to struggle? Maybe the struggle is all mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog...Feel free to add your comments.