Friday, June 27, 2008

Dylans Couch

OK...this has really been the week from hell. We have has a construction project go TERRIBLY wrong...talking about $10,000 wrong!!!!! I haven't blogged in a week, haven't slept in a week and my business has had to be put on the back burner.....My husband tried to remind me that "it could be worse"....thanks honey.

I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!!! Who has 10K lying around their house????

Well in the effort of trying to get back to the land of living, I ran across "Dylans Couch" on youtube. This kid is funny!! You can check him out. The first one I watched was "the note" then I watched some of the others. Funny Kid! Maybe he can bring a little cheer to you as well. Stories are kind of long, but if you have the time to watch...you won't walk away with out a smile.

Happy Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog...Feel free to add your comments.