Monday, June 2, 2008

Motivational Monday

I love getting my week started with a little jump start! Sometimes I search for great motivational things that I can use when I am down and out. Being a Mom of a special needs daughter means that we go through many bad days...especially when doctors are involved. I grab onto any inspiration and motivation I can get.

I decided maybe there are others out there that need a little boost......So here you go. I am going to share my Monday Motivation with you and hope that we all start our weeks out right~



"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." ~ Scott Hamilton

"There is no easy or quick plan to happiness, there is no single spot where you can start. Where you are right now is the best place to begin. Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul." ~ Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog...Feel free to add your comments.