Friday, January 10, 2014

SUGAR and COFFEE....

Alright, I am 5 days into my new eating habits and I have realized a few things.  I LOVE my coffee, but I don't love the taste of coffee without a ton of sugar and cream....two things that I am not eating right now.  I have had to find alternative ways of drinking my coffee and I am not sure if I am liking the alternatives.  I don't drink much, don't smoke, don't do most bad habits....but I LOVE my morning coffee....and now I may give it up.  Not quite at that decision yet, but it may be in my near future. 

I also figured out that I really don't eat a lot of sugar (like candy), but I LOVE my starchy foods.  I made mashed potatoes and gravy the other day and I was actually starting to drool...lol.  Not a pretty sight.  AND, can you say HELLO HEADACHE!!  I had a headache so bad that I thought that my head might actually explode, even though I kept telling my inner self that it wouldn't...I guess I'm not very convincing. Today seems a lot better though.

I have never paid very close attention to what I eat, so watching every little thing is really hard. I have also noticed that by watching what I eat so closely, I can't stop thinking about food!  I even dream about it, is that normal?  I'm not hungry, in fact I am eating so much food that I am not hungry at all throughout the day.  I am on a strict schedule to eat every 2-3 hours. 

I am so excited to see where this goes, it is simple.  The Take Shape for Life plan is really easy...will actually work? We will see.....

Until next time.

CM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog...Feel free to add your comments.