Monday, October 1, 2007

The twinkle in her eyes...

Have you ever looked into eyes of a child and seen the universe? Maybe everyone has experienced that I'm not sure, but my little one holds the key. When I look into her eyes it is like seeing thousands of twinkling stars shining so brightly that you can't look away. Her eyes smile. My little M doesn't talk, she uses sign language, but sometimes when you look into her eyes you can almost hold a conversation. There is a purity to her that can't be denied. Sometimes when I look into her eyes I think I see straight into heaven.

Thank you God for sending me such a special little gift. She is my purpose, my joy, my love and my inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I could have written this post. I feel like some higher power brought me here today. I hate that any mother or parent has to deal with any of this pain...the unknown. But, thank God that we can feel this. I know almost exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog...Feel free to add your comments.