Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

It is the beginning of another year and I have been thinking about some of my past posts....I LOVE reading them.  I love reading the funny ones, the happy ones, and I really LOVE reading the sad ones.  No, not because I enjoy being sad, but it reminds me that things aren't hard all of the time, just sometimes.  It reminds me that there are struggles and then there are triumphs.  Mostly I love reading the posts about things that I have forgotten, because we all know that I am not getting any younger and my memory isn't the greatest.  Life goes so fast that most of the time I can't even remember the beginning of the day by the end of the day, LOL.

I am going to try really hard this year to journal more.  I think it is important for ME to be able to look back and remember where I have been, in order to see how far we have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog...Feel free to add your comments.